Re: HTC ONE part 2
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

When I was doing my order online (way early in the morning)...chat opened up and I asked where's the part where I order the black one.  He said here wasn't one but would take $100 off.  I said no way, you  couldn't give me the silver for free, I want black.

So they can do a lot better then $50-$60.

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

Shaken wrote:

OKAY PHEW!  ORDERED AND ON THE WAY OVERNIGHT!

So I got a rep on the phone... explained all the grief I was going through (see my earlier post about the in store shenanigans) that I am really not normally "that customer" but that I was ****** about the experience in the store and the process overall.

The guy was great. The online order kept acting all wonky, wouldn't let me do in-store pickup, then when I chose overnight shipping it wouldn't let me continue from the payment page... blah blah blah.

So he ran the whole order from their side, billed it to my account so I'll just pay for it with my next bill, made sure the coupon code applied (which was worth $60), and credited the overnight fee.  This guy's boss will be getting an email from me for sure, he was TERRIFIC!

I'm not sure if it's kosher to post the coupon code but I'm sure a mod will kill it if it's not.  I used the coupon code VERIZON30 and that knocked off $60 so the phone was $139 and then the $30 contract change. Used the upgrade from my second line.

Still miffed about the corp decisions and them making us wait for this phone, but the customer service guy was the best I've had from any company in a long time!

Do you know when that coupon expires?

0 Likes
Shaken
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really don't.  I saw it on Droid Life and they didn't have details on where it came from or expiration.

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

GeorgeCT wrote:

When I was doing my order online (way early in the morning)...chat opened up and I asked where's the part where I order the black one.  He said here wasn't one but would take $100 off.  I said no way, you  couldn't give me the silver for free, I want black.

So they can do a lot better then $50-$60.

I literally just replicated this. But they only took off 50$. Took it off right off the bat, like right after i asked for the black one.

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

You forgot the AT&T logo on the phone!

Nomm wrote:

UgXvibe wrote:

What's wrong with this picture.. oOPS.png

https://shop.getviva.com/detail/htc-one-4g-lte-mobile-phone-silver-verizon-wireless-/4253

* New 2yr activation required

Also: Android 4.1.2

Anyone know if these discounted phones actually have 4.1 and not 4.2?

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

Before I start a new thread, has anyone else had an issue getting Amazon Kindle app to run on the HTC One?

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

Does anyone have any issues with quality control? Gaps, scratches?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Issues already and I thought there could be  NO  issues with this Great Phone!   Just kidding a bit).  Paul you might Try a Power off Followed by Clearing of the Cache even though the phone is Brand New it still might require a Flush.. if that doesn't work you might then try uninstalling the app and then Re-Installing it.. b 

0 Likes
kljdfkjladfskjlasjdkj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone else have any problems ordering with in-store pickup? It refuses to let me do it and of course there's no verizon agents on to talk to.

0 Likes