Re: HTC ONE part 2
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

I just got back from my local VZW store.  Got my new HTC One!  Also got a discount on the "juice pack", holster, screen protector and a car charger for my wife's brand new iPhone 5.  Did both phones, so in 2 years, if they try to pull the same thing, we both switch!

UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Hey Paul, congrats man!  At least we got our phones now!

<< Reference to deleted comments removed. >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

What's wrong with this picture.. oOPS.png

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

evarod48 wrote:

I hope none of you payed $199 for this phone, there is both $50 off coupons and it's selling for $99 on vivamobil.

I paid $229 per phone, including the upgrade "fee".  Don't care.  I can afford it.  Didn't have to wait.  I have my new HTC One now!

0 Likes
Shaken
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trying to use one now for $50 and in store pickup... and its telling me that the items in red aren't available for in store pickup (it says its available at the store) and the item in red is the $149 price....

0 Likes
beau84
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had mine for a few hours. So far, so good. Feels like love at first sight!

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

Congrats guys.

Now someone try to remove the verizon logos!!!!

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

By the way, where is the coupon you guys are looking at?

0 Likes
Nomm
Enthusiast - Level 2

UgXvibe wrote:

What's wrong with this picture.. oOPS.png

https://shop.getviva.com/detail/htc-one-4g-lte-mobile-phone-silver-verizon-wireless-/4253

* New 2yr activation required

Also: Android 4.1.2

Anyone know if these discounted phones actually have 4.1 and not 4.2?

0 Likes
Shaken
Enthusiast - Level 2

OKAY PHEW!  ORDERED AND ON THE WAY OVERNIGHT!

So I got a rep on the phone... explained all the grief I was going through (see my earlier post about the in store shenanigans) that I am really not normally "that customer" but that I was pissed about the experience in the store and the process overall.

The guy was great. The online order kept acting all wonky, wouldn't let me do in-store pickup, then when I chose overnight shipping it wouldn't let me continue from the payment page... blah blah blah.

So he ran the whole order from their side, billed it to my account so I'll just pay for it with my next bill, made sure the coupon code applied (which was worth $60), and credited the overnight fee.  This guy's boss will be getting an email from me for sure, he was TERRIFIC!

I'm not sure if it's kosher to post the coupon code but I'm sure a mod will kill it if it's not.  I used the coupon code VERIZON30 and that knocked off $60 so the phone was $139 and then the $30 contract change. Used the upgrade from my second line.

Still miffed about the corp decisions and them making us wait for this phone, but the customer service guy was the best I've had from any company in a long time!

0 Likes