Re: HTC ONE part 2
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah, I think one of the sales rep. that I spoke to on the phone did say that.

I know someone with a S4 at work and I'm not interested in that phone

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

GeorgeCT wrote:

Yeah, I think one of the sales rep. that I spoke to on the phone did say that.

I know someone with a S4 at work and I'm not interested in that phone

Why not?  Don't you want to wave at your phone?  lol

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

It is done.. and I can verify its on 4.2.2. Been a fun and exhausting venture.. but finally got the prize. Smiley Happy

And they are actually advertising. The phone display was closer to the front of the store as well.. all the Droids were in the back corner.. hehe

IMAG2242.jpgIMAG2240.jpg

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

LOL...NO!

Even the guy at work doesn't use those features.  And the feature when you look away from the screen and it pauses the video is annoying also, another feature he doesn't use.

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

Wow, they actually are displaying the One?  I thought it would be a guy in a trench coat, saying "PSSST, you wanna buy a One?"

I have to wait till after work, busy day!  I have already purchased it online and got my confirmation.  I have one!  Just not in my hands yet. 

I'm envious of your free time!

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

GeorgeCT wrote:

LOL...NO!

Even the guy at work doesn't use those features.  And the feature when you look away from the screen and it pauses the video is annoying also, another feature he doesn't use.

Yes the S4 has a plethora of useless features, in my opinion.  It does have a nice 5" screen though.

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

Wait a minute...where's the numeric % for battery life.  Version 4.2.2 is supposed to show the % amount of battery life or do you have to turn that option on?

HTCOne%.jpg

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Yea, its an option to turn on. Just turned mine on.

0 Likes
AggieT
Enthusiast - Level 3

How you guys could get in store pick-up option?

The option didn't show up in my order page (I looked for it) and the chat person said you can only ship. I called this morning and they said my phone is on the way and arrives tomorrow with 2 day free shipping, and I didn't have in store option either!

0 Likes
tMollyj

Finally got my order in and confirmed - what a headache.  Only took 4 phone reps and one chat rep to finally accomplish the order ... by myself online!  Should arrive on Monday (no Verizon store here in Alaska to visit and pick one up)

0 Likes