Re: HTC ONE part 2
i8abug

I stopped by both stores in my area again today and the best I could get out of them was to check with them tomorrow (22nd)

to see if they are in the shipment for Friday the 23rd. At least the Verizon employees seem to be just as much in the dark as all of us that are waiting for this phone. I sense a pattern here.

I did get to hold and look at a dummy demo model of the One at one local store. Not a functional phone, but at least I got to see and feel what I have been waiting so long for. So close, yet it still seems so far away. I hope all of you that are trying to pick up this phone on Thursday have better luck getting one than I seem to be having.

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

ITS OFFICIAL THE HTC ONE IS ON THE SITE

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/htc-one

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I think you'd have better luck waiting until Thurs. to try and find one in a store.

0 Likes
Winchestur
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not for me it's not.  What country are you in?  I guess its only coming up on 11pm here so maybe I just need to wait an hour

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Shows up fine here in California.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

When i checked my Location it had the HTC and Droid Ultra's  and up on Top it had a Place you could check the Value of your phone if you wanted to Trade it in even if on another Carrier.!  b33

0 Likes
AggieT
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered it!

I want to switch lines to save my unlimited data, and I already tried our local store three times for Galaxy S4 and Iphone 5! They didn't help me! Perhaps since I'm not the main account owner.

I do wish I get a good one after this long wait with a broken screen! And I wish I don't regret this order when they offer LG G2! I guess not ... I like full metal body in originality of silver! Amen!

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

Real talk.. I wanna thank all of you for keeping up to date with this because without you guys relating to me I wouldn't have waited and I would have an S4 right now!

I think I will wait (reluctantly) 2 weeks to see what Samsung and Sony have in store for us on Sep 4th. The Note and Xperia Z1 will also be good phones.

0 Likes
mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

I stopped by my store tonite to see if I could get one early.

One guy said they might have them in on Friday. I told him to cut the act, (politely) and said I bet you have boxes of them in the back room.

Sheepishly he said "yes we do".

I said let's get a sale going. He said he would, but it's not active in his system to sell until 12:01 AM.

I told him I would be back then.

Don't let these sales guys play you. It's supposed to be in stock in stores and on-line THURSDAY the 22nd! and that's according to Verizon. They have the inventory in the back room and you can check here on-line if local stores have it.

Good luck to us all tomorrow.

It's finally good to see verizon kneel.

0 Likes
MexicanoBloanco
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just ordered mine online and to pick up at the store in Carson City, NV where I work. Happy Early Birthday to me!!!

0 Likes