Re: HTC ONE part 2
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You have to access your community preferences and remove the subscription to any threads or forums that you don't want emails from.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If your Getting Email's from the Forum you have to Go into your User Setting's!  and Un-Check them to "STOP" otherwise you will get a Continuance of the Emails.. Just a friendly reminder.. b33

0 Likes
jkgandy

I went by the two stores on my way home from work yesterday to ask if they would have them in their store and available for purchase on Thursday and the best they could tell me was they don't know.  They told me they may arrive today and to check back with them later.  They were nice about it and are prepared to sell them as soon as they have them which is better than I can say for some of the online chats i've had with sales representatives.  I will be glad to get this phone as soon as possible and then not have to deal with them for another couple of years!

0 Likes
Inane65

I called 2 Verizon outlets in the Tulsa area and both informed me that they had units in stock and would be available at 10:00 on Thursday. One guy at one of the stores tried to sell me on the benefits of the Droid Ultra (LMAO!). But he did not really try to dis-sway me from the HTC One.Guess I'll be at one of those stores about 10am! Can't wait!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

come on people. there are pictures of the boxes of inventory over on droid life. verizon announced it. every tech media outlet has covered it. how much more proof do you need that it is coming out tomorrow? this won't be the first phone that just shows up in stores and online, on launch day......and it won't be the last.

0 Likes
beau84
Enthusiast - Level 3

of the 6 stores in my immediate area 3 of them said they have no information regarding verizon even carrying the htc one (I would like to point out that the biggest verizon store in NH was one of the 3), and the other 3 said they see it in the system as a launch on the 22nd but dont have any in stock.

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

In that picture of the One boxes i noticed that they're in different packaging for verizon.. different box and everything. Also i noticed the 2 logos on the back are greyish/silver (Like ATT) and not dark grey like on the verizon website.

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Danishs wrote:

Also i noticed the 2 logos on the back are greyish/silver (Like ATT) and not dark grey like on the verizon website.

Which, of course, is a very good thing!

0 Likes
scotty5626
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
foolie

Hoping it shows up @ costco soon!

0 Likes