Re: HTC ONE part 2
Klue
Master - Level 1

You might want to check out Casefanatic.com as they carry metal bumper style cases for the One.  Some of them are quite pricy, but look really nice.

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

Klue wrote:

You might want to check out Casefanatic.com as they carry metal bumper style cases for the One.  Some of them are quite pricy, but look really nice.

Thanks.  I'll have to wait until I actually get the phone before choosing a case.  Those metal ones look like a possibility. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

Paul Kailas wrote:

Looks like a nice case.  But, at that point, a Galaxy S4 looks just as nice.  That's the problem with these real nice phones, we end up covering them up so they look just like anything else.  Perhaps Samsung has it right?  Why bother with a nice case?  Most of us put our phones in a case anyway.

exactly. this is why i could care less about what a phone is made out of. plastic, metal, gold....it doesn't matter. honestly, the design doesn't even matter much to me either. your going to cover the whole thing up with a $5 piece of plastic or rubber anyway and then it looks like any other cased phone. i used to care because i used to go without a case, but now my kids play with my phone, the screens are larger and more prone to crack, etc, etc.

foolie
0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

foolie wrote:

I like this case http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=231017653599

That case looks awesome!  let me know how it looks in person!

0 Likes
beau84
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't use a case. I tried one out with my Thunderbolt and took it off within a few weeks.

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

beau84 wrote:

I don't use a case. I tried one out with my Thunderbolt and took it off within a few weeks.

so how is this phone going to be carried by you?  Stuff it in your pocket?  Good thing it's not the One Max!

0 Likes
beau84
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't follow. Do cases hover and follow you around? How does a case carry a phone?

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

beau84 wrote:

I don't follow. Do cases hover and follow you around? How does a case carry a phone?

Ok, I guess I'll be more specific.  I use a case that has a little thingie on the side called a belt clip.  Using that thingie, I attach something commonly referred to as a "holster".  Into that holster, my phone (which is inside a "cover") slides into.  Thusly, I'm "carrying" my phone using a case.

So my question, is if you don't use a case, how are you carrying your phone?  With the above paragraph, perhaps now you understand my question in totality.

I apologize for assuming you understood me in the first place. 

0 Likes
beau84
Enthusiast - Level 3

See that's what I assumed you meant, I just didn't know anyone actually admitted to using a phone holster. I carry a gun in my holster, phone goes in my pocket