Re: HTC ONE part 2
taxandspend
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a Nexus 7, and the 4.3 update was awesome for that.  They implemented trim which cleans up the memory and speeds it up immensely.  I don't think this applies to phones though. Another improvement was on battery life - that could be noticeable with the phone.

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Finally got my VZW One email! lol

onevzw.png

htconevzw2.png

beau84
Enthusiast - Level 3

i love how when you search for the htc one the thunderbolt shows up in the search results. i remember waiting for the thunderbolt in a similar fashion to the way i am now for the one.

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

I wanted to get the mophie battery case for my One but i want a red one, kinda like the one for the iPhone. I emailed them and asked if they had any plans for one - this was their response

"We traditionally have always had compatible products close to the launch of our premier partners' products. We do our best to ensure we are always ready for any form factor changes that any of our partners may have and we will continue to do so. It is our top priority and our passion."

Is that a yes?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Only colors shown available on the website are the black and gray so, apparently it's a no.

0 Likes
summit21
Contributor - Level 1

I got the Poetic clear/gray case for my One. It is great and shows off the solid build of the back, and very low profile/streamlined. Feel bad for you guys on Big Red...not a fan of their logo on the back, a little much. ATT just has the small globe.

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Atmosphere-Clear-Manufacturer-Warranty/dp/B00BQ2Y3TA

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Kind of like the new Moto X it only going to be available in two Colors Black & White & White & Black Smiley Sad Aw Phooey i say b

0 Likes
taxandspend
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got that case too.  Thought it was too slippery, so I got a Cimo tpu case which is clear.  Then decided that both of those cases weren't secure enough and I got the Otterbox commuter - the gray and white one.  Now I'm happy even though it hides the metal on the phone.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Funny, I was reading that the beautiful silver color would end up being changed to pink/red/green which defeats the look of the silver. With all these cases. Alas the clear one for $34 on line looked chintzy so I bought a smooth velvet touch purple 2 piece case at Best Buy. Its protected all around the phone. And you slide the bottom of your phone in first, then slide the top piece on and then it locks seamless on the phone. Its pretty rugged. A shame there was not a clear one available.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Case+for+HTC+One+Mobile+Phones/8537107.p;jsessionid=D9F47FC478127E5437D1...

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

Keyword: "plans"

0 Likes