Re: HTC ONE part 2
B33
Legend

It will Include 4.2.2 as Well Demmo:.(( http://goo.gl/mTcc1r

0 Likes
freddyttt
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's commen to release at first in one color. then introduce other colors down the road. blue has never been confirmed by VZW.... T-Moble only carries the one color. and as far as Price. why should VZW sell it cheaper just because it's been out for 4 months-. it's new to VZW and us. it will drop in price then colors will be added. it's here and that's the most important thing- it's by far STILL the best damn phone in the Market and prolly will be for the rest of the year.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hello my friend, the T-Mobile store I went to had it in Glacier Silver (the one I purchased) or in black.

The silver steel version just looked better than black. Although the manager said it was in black he had only silver out as a show phone. Mmmmmm

0 Likes
freddyttt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the correction. only saw the T-One in silver on sight. however did not look to hard.

0 Likes
groovysunflowers
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is no "white" HTC one. The "white" model is commonly referred to as the "glacial silver" or "aluminum" you already pointed out. And I want the blue one, personally, but that hasn't even been confirmed by verizon or HTC that the variant even really exists, so im not holding out much hope for that one 😕

0 Likes
Not applicable

No "white" is "white" and Glacier Silver is just that Silver.

It looks nothing like the color white what so ever. You can have aluminium siding painted to look white, but the siding is silver. The HTC One in Glacier Silver is not painted white.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

From what I read Glacier Silver and Stealth Black are common variants to the carriers, where red is only for sprint and blue will only be for Verizon.  How many colors Verizon will carry is anyones guess.

0 Likes
mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

Really?

Didn't the S4 come in white and black and the Nokia 928, and the HTC 8X  arive in a couple colors?

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Not really - In my neighborhood the S4 arrived only in white.  Black showed up a couple weeks later.

0 Likes
Bmar96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hopefully it will come in the Stealth black color, I have been really considering it but I have to make up my mind before Thursday!

0 Likes