Re: HTC ONE part 2
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

We know nothing. Everything we have read is conjecture.

0 Likes
Nomm
Enthusiast - Level 2

We know it's going to be $199.

And I know there's no way I'd pay more than $99.

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

Nomm wrote:

I guess then we "know" that you will be waiting for a while longer than the rest of us!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Paul Kailas wrote:

Nomm wrote:

I guess then we "know" that you will be waiting for a while longer than the rest of us!

It also looks like the true retail price of the phone doesn't come into play if they are waiting until a high end device costs $99.99 on contract.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
groovysunflowers
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

bholt6 wrote:

Holy overreaction.  Let's pull the Verizon "D" out for a second.  Did I really offend you that much by comparing prices to other carriers?  I already pay more for the service compared to other carriers because it is better...not the phone. I was simply making an observation and sharing my opinion.  I'm still going to pay the $199, but after being 5 months late, it would have been nice to see a little incentive other than 4.2.2. 

not offended at all. i didn't mean to come off as a smart a. i've just seen a lot of people comparing it to other carriers' pricing which just doesn't make sense to me. we all know that verizon always charges more for the same device, or the same for a lessor device. yes, it's been out for months on other carriers, but the fact is, it's now a brand new, high end phone to verizon, and they always start at at least $199.

0 Likes
beau84
Enthusiast - Level 3

650 off contract. Ouch!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Actually I paid $697 with tax at T-Mobile. It is a great phone. My wife likes it. I may pay full price for her to have one.

Like to keep her happy Smiley Happy

scarshapedstar2
Enthusiast - Level 3

No way it will have 32 gb. They'd give it 8 if they could. They've designated the Maxx as the only non-Samsung phone that's allowed to have non-trivial storage.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Oops you are replying to the wrong person.

The phone comes with 32GB of space, it has no external microSD card slot (it does have a reference for sd in the settings)

the 64GB is I believe exclusive to AT&T and the case is sealed so no removable battery. It has a built in FM radio but you can use it only with ear phones. It also has Pandora and iHeart Radio which you can use without head phones.

The bluetooth us easy to use, and it has the ability to use wifi calling. This would be great for people that don't want to use their minute allowence if they have unlimited minutes then use them. Wifi calling also is best if you have a bad cellular signal.

Very many other features too numerous to mention. Like I said a pretty great phone.