50.00 talk tex(unlim)

20.00 unlim nationwide 4g

23.00 month for phone-

93.00-

0 Likes
Re: HTC ONE part 2
taxandspend
Enthusiast - Level 3

After the phone is paid off, $23 goes away.  And the $20 gets unlimited data at 4G speed.  But you don't have to pay $20 and you'll still get 500mb and 4G, and then sllloooowwww after that.  But no overages.

0 Likes
bholt6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Alright, not to get everyone's hopes up since asking Verizon associates does nothing but create more rumors.  BUT, I had an online rep check the system and at first he said he thought the release date was still pending but he wanted to check anyway.  This date was confirmed by a 2nd online rep so it looks like maybe they have posted something.  8/22/13.

0 Likes
bholt6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wish I could take back that last comment.  I got too excited.  They're full of it  They're probably sitting right next to eachother giving high fives, laughing and saying, "got this guy good, what an idiot!" hahahaha.

>Post edited to remove profanity<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

Lol. Don't feel bad. I can never get an answer. The best I ever for was

when I explained that I will have an HTC One on Sept 9, even if I had to

switch to ATT. I then asked her, "Do you think that on Sept 9 I might

still be with Verizon?" She said that she definitely felt that I would

still be with VZW.

0 Likes
Not applicable

$50 unlimited calling and texting

$20 unlimited data

$70 Total

add in $3.78 for taxes and fees (and yes that seems low)

$73.78 minus 15% off total calling and data the bill is $58.98 ( I know this because that is the amount I paid)

Additionally what the other amount your posting is for a person who finances their device. If you read my post you would have read I paid full price at time of service.

0 Likes
taxandspend
Enthusiast - Level 3

I thought about waiting it out and decided that I didn't want to go through these shenanigans yet again in 2 years.  If enough people do what I did, their churn rate will increase enough where they'll take notice.  I'm betting not many people on this forum were more loyal than I, as I was a customer from the mid 90's through a couple of weeks ago.  In reality I'm a customer for 17 more months on two other lines, just not on my line.

0 Likes
taxandspend
Enthusiast - Level 3

How did you get a 15% discount?  I asked and found that AAA gave a 10% discount but that's just about break even for me.

0 Likes
timmeh37
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here are two posts by people claiming to work at Verizon stores (from another forum):

"I saw over my managers shoulder today that we'll have the One in stock and sellable on the 19th. Some stores might not get their demos until the 20th, which was the main point of the email."

"Our system now has the HTC one in it, it has a release date of 8/22."

So three independent confirmations of sometime next week. It looks like we might finally have a release date!

0 Likes
Not applicable

I showed my government id and they scanned it and said it was 15% off. Since I was retired I did not think I could get the employer discount. However they said I was eligible for 15% originally I told them I get 19% off with verizon. They would not match it. but in their defense the discount is off total calling and data. And on every line of service (I did not port my two other lines to T-Mobil just my spare line) verizon its only on one line of service and does not normally give on calling or data combined but one or the other. That may have changed.