Re: HTC ONE part 2
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

groovysunflowers wrote:

Ouch, I wonder if people who pre ordered the droids will be upset to have to wait another week to be shipped. I hope you're right on your assumption! Oh and my last comment was supposed to say the press release of the droids back in July (not August like I wrote) but the edit tool wasn't loading properly as I'm on my iPad.  Lol needed to throw that in there. I've been saying I don't particularly mind a quiet release, either.

Quiet, noisy, with a huge parade!  I don't care, just get the darned thing out there!!

groovysunflowers
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did and got an email as a thanks for signing up, and I did just for good measure. I was already signed up too but it wouldn't hurt to sign up again, for me just to make sure it wouldn't go to my spam folder. I'm glad to see that it won't lol

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

Gmail was sending all the notices of this blog/forum into my spam

folder. Took me a month to figure out where it was getting filtered.

0 Likes
groovysunflowers
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lol and now my reasoning is justified! 😛 by the way, where is this on the site? I'm trying to find it myself instead of the link provided but it really is hidden, no joke

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

groovysunflowers wrote:

Lol and now my reasoning is justified! 😛 by the way, where is this on the site? I'm trying to find it myself instead of the link provided but it really is hidden, no joke

I have no idea how he found that link.  I've been trying to see how to get to it also.

0 Likes
groovysunflowers
Enthusiast - Level 3

There are also accessories available for the One on the website! Don't know how long they've been up but I was browsing through the site and thought it'd be a shot in the dark looking for One accessories but the phone is listed under the HTC choices and there are cases/pouches available.

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

There's hope yet!

Snag-0439.jpg

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Paul Kailas wrote:

groovysunflowers wrote:

I have no idea how he found that link.  I've been trying to see how to get to it also.

Sometimes it's the easy way ... .   Out of curiosity, I went to the Verizon Wireless home page and typed 'HTC One' in the search bar.  That link was the first thing that popped up.

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

Duh!  I have searched for the HTC One that way so many times, that I had give up.  lol

0 Likes
groovysunflowers
Enthusiast - Level 3

That was the first thing I'd done and found it that way. That's how I also found the accessory page lol

0 Likes