Re: HTC ONE part 2
Mangle84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok,I wanted to share my update as I've left Verizon after 4 1/2 years and just received my brand new 64gb shiny all metal sexy htc one...on att ofcourse.first,if you never seen or held this phone in person,this phone looks good in pics and seeing it online.but in person,THIS IS THE BEST LOOKING PHONE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!And the way it feels in my hand,OMG!! Is the only way to describe,OMG!! It feels so nice,thin,sexy,sleek,matter fact,just to say it feels good in hand is an understatement.This phone is the most beautiful device ever.and yes,my sister has a gs4,and I know plenty of ppl with a iPhone.This phone is my baby and I'm gonna take  good care of it.I'm coming from a droid bionic to this,so it's a big upgrade.The screen,the clarity of the sound,the pics the videos.Also,some reviews bash the camera,but this camera is amazing.it easily take better photos than my old bionic which is a 8mp.The photos come out very good,no complaints.There's so many good things I can say about this phone.The snappy processor,the speed going in and out of apps.Wow wow WOW I love this phone.

pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

Mangle84 wrote:

Ok,I wanted to share my update as I've left Verizon after 4 1/2 years and just received my brand new 64gb shiny all metal sexy htc one...on att ofcourse.first,if you never seen or held this phone in person,this phone looks good in pics and seeing it online.but in person,THIS IS THE BEST LOOKING PHONE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!And the way it feels in my hand,OMG!! Is the only way to describe,OMG!! It feels so nice,thin,sexy,sleek,matter fact,just to say it feels good in hand is an understatement.This phone is the most beautiful device ever.and yes,my sister has a gs4,and I know plenty of ppl with a iPhone.This phone is my baby and I'm gonna take  good care of it.I'm coming from a droid bionic to this,so it's a big upgrade.The screen,the clarity of the sound,the pics the videos.Also,some reviews bash the camera,but this camera is amazing.it easily take better photos than my old bionic which is a 8mp.The photos come out very good,no complaints.There's so many good things I can say about this phone.The snappy processor,the speed going in and out of apps.Wow wow WOW I love this phone.

So YOU are the other guy who bought a Bionic!  I'm the other one..  Lol.  I got mine on Sept 8, 2011 the day it became available.  I got the extra big battery with it from day 1, so it's like a MAXX.  I am looking forward to getting an HTC One.

0 Likes
Mangle84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now as far as service goes.I was skeptical coming from Verizon.But too my surprise,att service is actually better.I'm getting more bars in more places.At work,I never get 4g lte with verizon,maybe 1 bar but then quickly goes out to 1x or 3g.and anyone with verizon knows that 3g is like Getting 0g.But with att,not only do I HAVE 4g lte everywhere,but I HAVE 3 to 4 bars of it.I'm so happy I left Verizon,I wish I did this sooner.I was paying more for a company with less service and less quality selection of phones.Now I'm with a real company in att and I'm not looking back at all.No regrets for leaving vz.It's funny,when I had Verizon I would get these ads in the mail to join att,and would rip it up,saying to myself,I would never join att,but now here I am and coukdnt be happier.Anyone who is skeptical about att should definitely switch boats and give it a try.I'm spook glad I did.Goodbye Verizon.

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

How are they yanking your chain?  They have not changed their official statement.  I think you need to stop following these rumors, it's causing you too much stress.

0 Likes
Mangle84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lol yes I had a bionic.it was on of the first phones with a dual core processor.I loved that it had a hdmi in it also.but the phone was so slow .and apps never responded after vz did an update around Oct/Nov.became a frustrating phone to have.but your gonna love the HTC one when u do get it.definitely make that switch.

0 Likes
pmangr
Contributor - Level 2

>Post deleted. Attacking / name calling of other members of this board is prohibited<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
mbfavreau
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mangle:  I picked up the thread at your post and I'm on the edge of jumping ship also.  I've been with Verizon for 10+ years (was with Cingular as it changed over to V) and I'm ready.  I've calculated that I'll pay back the phone cost in 7.5 months and then be saving $40/month with my two lines until my second line comes off contract and then I'll save $50/month.

So, what led you to ATT (as opposed to TMobile or Straight Talk, which all my friend seem to love) and is there ANYTHING about Verizon that was better? 10 years is a long time and I want to make sure I'm making the right choice.  I was sitting at 80% until the Verizon version of the ONE got pushed (again) to the end of this month.  Now I'm at 90+%.

I'm already an Android and an HTC loyalist (my current phone is the 3 year old HTC Incredible...yes, you're allowed to laugh) so I need no convincing that the phone is worth jumping for.  I just need the final push!  Push me! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Bmar96
Enthusiast - Level 2

@mbfavreau, Go ahead and do it. I really don't think you will miss VZW 'One' bit (see what I did there?).

0 Likes
Dippy_Dawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not that I don't agree, but you seem to be comparing tablets that are wi-fi only with phones that have both network and wi-fi. Granted, a fullly loaded tablet is still the same price as a shiny new phone, so you still have the size argument.

0 Likes
Dippy_Dawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

If that happens, I will bide my time, waiting a month for them to come to their senses. I don't see very many who, though dead-set on the One, forking out double just to stay on Verizon. If they were sweetening the pot in some way, maybe. But I see even less chance of that happening. Sure they don't seem to be too enthused to sell the phone, but to price it out, when they know their competitors have had the upper hand, is either the worst move to make in marketing it, or the best one to NOT sell it.

0 Likes