Re: HTC ONE part 2
Mangle84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes verizon will eventually get the htc one. But you gotta look at it in the long run. When next year comes and the new htc one is out, will verizon make customers wait again?  Being that this isnt the first time verizon has released a phone months after the other carriers, this wont be the last time. And i dont ever wanna deal with this again. This is torture waiting for information from verizon, and verizon turns around and throws a droid event and not mention the htc one!!!???!!  What is that!?! 

And to the other bob, i can care less about who has the better customer service, as long as its good, im good. And im still waiting for my htc one, it should be here tues., cause ups doesnt ship on weekends

Klue
Master - Level 1

For anyone intrested Costco online has the One (32Gb) model (Silver and black)  for 99.00 through At&t with a 2 year upgrade.  Stands to reason when Verizon offers the One it will problably be the same price.

0 Likes
freddyttt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Klue there aint a chance in **** that VZW will have the HTC ONE for 99.00. it will be 199.00 with maybe a rebate but prolly not.

Mangle im still here cause i have unlimited data or id be gone. ill spend the cash and wait n see...

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

If I'm not mistaken Amazon has had it available for Sprint/At&t for 100$ for a few weeks now. Hopefully sticks to Verizon to

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

I think there is a good chance, as all other carriers are now selling it for 99.  Even the GS4 is now starting to drop in price.  199 for a phone that's been out for 6 months would be a little over the top.

scotty5626
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sams club has the HTC One through AT&T for $88. They also have the Sprint HTC One for $49

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wow I'd say that's a bargain b33

0 Likes
B_Wright
Enthusiast - Level 1

IN Honor of the HTC ONE i have written the following poem to Verizon:

Ahem

"Hey, stop resting on your laurels and get some new phones in."

end.

it was heartfelt and succinct.

so sincere....so sincere

Not applicable

Are you sure that is a poem?

I think its a hicue! (sorry for the spelling)

Bonzi!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That was close phonetically.

Haiku

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes