Re: HTC ONE part 2
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

If the leaked verizon roadmap is correct then the LG Exalt should be out on the 25th. If that does indeed hit verizon in 2 days then the August 1 release is correct.

0 Likes
Mangle84
Enthusiast - Level 3

I keep seeing articles saying that android 4.2 is worth waiting for the htc one. Are they serious. I dont care about having android 4.2 now or 3 months later. I Want the htc one now with 4.1.i dont care. It will eventually get 4.2 anyway so how is waiting and waiting just to have android 4.2 a few weeks beforw everyone worth waiting 5-6 months for a device? Itll be worth it if they have a red htc, with 48gb. Why cant they do 48gb of storage since at@t has exclusive rights to 64gb?

0 Likes
Nomm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want this device, however I am no longer willing to pay full price for it.

Is Verizon really going to try and sell this for $199 while other carriers have been selling the same device for $49-$99 for along time now?

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

When you do move a whole new frontier will open up. Most of it will not be what you are expecting.

Good luck

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Certainly they will, and people will gobble it up because they want the phone.

0 Likes
radelster
Enthusiast - Level 2

With the recent announcement of 3 new Droid phones scheduled to be available 8/20.... will verizon really risk following it up immediately after, with the HTC one?    I think that would be a very bad move for Verizon... and most likely a great reason for them to either postpone, or give up on the HTC1 altogether.

It is sad that other companies get the new phones... while we here stuck at verizon get the leftovers.

0 Likes
mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

Klue wrote:

Certainly they will, and people will gobble it up because they want the phone.

First you tell people to quit complaining about the One and that there is only very small group of people that want it.

Then you post this?

Who are you? Why are you? What phone are YOU using? How old is it?

0 Likes
MexicanoBloanco
Enthusiast - Level 2

They can't do it because that's just a wierd number to increase it to. Also Microsoft is kind of in charge of how memory on phones is allocated. So they would have to get the Red version to be competitive or bump up to 128GB ( which most likely won't happen)

The HTC One is a great phone regardless of your storage needs. Don't we all know by now that there are cloud options to meet your storage needs???

0 Likes
Not applicable

Not everyone bought the HTC One at $99

I ported one line to T-Mobile and paid almost $700 for it. By the way the HTC One just received another Jelly Bean update, but not 4.2 it is just 4.1 with a higher build number.

No problem with the update and everything works as it did before. The T-Mobile support site did list the updated info but it was minor.

I see Sprint & AT&T are selling it with contract at $199 & $99

But it is a nice functioning device.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Microsoft makes operating systems (dos, windows etc) they have no control over memory allocation on devices.

I shudder at the thought if they were in charge of it....

0 Likes