Re: HTC ONE part 2
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

September 5th is still technically summer so it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't released until then.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Shaken
Enthusiast - Level 2

If this is true Verizon may have finally chased me off.  Been with them for.... wow. 10 years?!?!

Bringing a phone to the market 6 months late, and no doubt making me pay full price for it, on top of the largest regular service bill I've seen (and that's with a corp discount!), late updates for everything because they need to have their way with the updates in a dark room first lest we get away without paying for something...  At this point the only upside is coverage.  I feel violated in every other way Smiley Sad

B33
Legend

Well there is at least a 1 Good Pic of it Over at Droid-Life.. Via evleaks for ones to have a Look at).  My hope is when and if they do get it released it is free of the issues that has plagued some of there other devices in the past.. One thing would be neat is if Verizon could release the phone in other Colors i think a Red one would look really Cool..

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/07/01/verizons-htc-one-appears-in-first-press-shot/

To all on the Forum have a  Happy Hat b33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Android Central article for the same leaked image as Droid-Life was already posted, B33. Was there any reason to post it again?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Funderbird
Enthusiast - Level 3

Shaken: I couldnt agree with you more. I've been with Verizon since 2000 and I think the same straws have broken my back with Verizon. At this point, its foolish for me to switch to AT&T and get a 5 month phone. I think I will ride it out until phone offerings are rolled out next Feb and switch then. AT&T's LTE coverage should be completed and I can get a phone at its first offering and Verizon's only advantage (coverage) will be gone by then. If my current Incredible dies before then, I'll just pick-up a cheap Verizon phone off ebay and use it until I leave.

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/07/01/verizon-htc-one-release-september/

I work at Bestbuy and a vzw vendor told me late July. I'll wait until then. The width and thin bezel of the s4 is really starting to appeal to me. And you can just put a metal back cover on the phone to give it some premium feel. Either that or Note 3/ One max.

0 Likes
YeOldMan

I am in the same boat as you Shaken.

This is my first forum post.

I have been with Verizon for at least 10 years, and I have been very happy with the service... until the release, or I should say non-release of this phone.

I had just finished looking at the coverage maps of carriers who are selling this phone. Had they been equal, I would not be here posting this.

In the future, I hope Verizon changes their policy of not releasing or releasing months later a top rated / top tier phone.

0 Likes
mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

I'm done.

I'm taking my 9 line business account and heading to AT&T next Monday.

I'd be doing it this week, but the 4th has got me too busy.

Tired of their games.

Good luck to those of you that are going to wait.

Have a safe 4th everyone.

nneptune
Contributor - Level 2

Welcome over here on the bright side!

They may not have as many towers yet, but they've become very solid.

I left on principle, as well.

I was tired of their games a couple of months ago,  When that May 22nd announcement ended up being

the joke that it was, I bailed. Haven't looked back, and may never will,  if they keep this business model up.

We're 2 of the originals from the 1st  thread all those months ago.  It's truly the most amazing phone I've ever owned, and it still amazes me daily.

Very sorry, Verizon. I would gladly have stayed. Personally, since you took away unlimited data, I've begun to totally distrust the company and how it handles everything.

Good luck to all who have the patience to wait with Verizon. I truly do wish you luck, or I would never have started this thread for daily updates.  ..and welcome @mk7se!  Everyone,, please take care of yourselves.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

nneptune are you still on here if so send me a DM  b33

0 Likes