Re: HTC ONE part 2
NATEUSMCSVT
Enthusiast - Level 2

damn i just want one right now... Ill trade for the mini or phablet when it comes out later if it is better.

0 Likes
deylune
Enthusiast - Level 2

yea i hate what they are doing. Now that they got the announcement out of the way, i hate that they are letting us hang without an actual release date. Like you announced it, so tell us what month we can expect this thing to release. we had to wait for them to testify this long and now i feel it is going to take them forever to release it.

0 Likes
mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

Well in this email Cnet posted from Verizon.

""We don't have anything to add beyond the tweet that said we were  offering the HTC One on our network by end of the summer," Verizon said  to CNET in an e-mail."

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19736_7-57587420-251/no-droid-htc-one-for-verizon-no-big-deal/

It's later than sooner, and it won't be June.

SO SICK OF VERIZON'S GAME PLAYING!!!!!!!!!

NATEUSMCSVT
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im about over this waiting game. If its not here by June then im out.

0 Likes
deylune
Enthusiast - Level 2

same for me. if it is not out by the end of june, im out and not thinking about it again. im going for the Note 3 and will be happy doing it. The One will be old as hell by the time it releases by the end of the summer and no one will care about it anymore. Everyone took a vote on one of the tech-sites and said they are done waiting and skipped out on the verizon one. they are all waiting for the Motorola X and Note 3.

0 Likes
NATEUSMCSVT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just want an android phone with a nice aluminum body. Is that to much to ask? I would love to have the S4 if it was aluminum. I feel like im going to be torn to the iPhone 5s now that the HTC one is being slowed on the release. Hell if i wait that long i may just get the HTC One mini.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i put a case on my phone so the material that the body is made out of doesn't matter to me. all i hold is a case anyway. don't get me wrong, the aluminum body is very nice, but i just don't care much about plastic vs aluminum vs whatever....cince it goes in a rubber or plastic case anyhow.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

An aluminum body (HTC One) with a rubber case and an Samsung G4 with an aluminum case.  They are both available.

Sounds ironic.

Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

Don't forget, the phone will be announced only a few days before availability. Remember the Galaxy Note 2?

There are some "haters" on this thread contradicting themselves.

mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

This is from Gotta be Mobile's site.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/06/06/htc-one-verizon-release-details-coming-soon/

"HTC, inundated with requests for information, has shared a bit of  information in regards to details. According to the manufacturer, the  company will have “have more details to share soon.” It’s not clear what  it means by “soon” though this is a little bit better than the  completely ambiguous responses it was giving people earlier in the week."