Got lost in the menus
Lloyd1931

I found 2 nice options when I first received my T-bolt and now can't find them to change.

1) I remember an option where the device does not turn off while charging

2) the manner in which the screen changes from one way (like sweep) to a different way (like flip or a cube)

Any ideas where I go to find these?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Got lost in the menus
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
The first is under settings-applications-development-stay awake. The second doesn't exist to my knowledge on sense 2.1

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
The first is under settings-applications-development-stay awake. The second doesn't exist to my knowledge on sense 2.1
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Number 2 might be Settings > Display > animations.

That is only a big maybe!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Second sounds like a option for a 3rd party launcher, did you install a diffrent launcher like Launcher Pro or ADW EX?

0 Likes
Lloyd1931

GREAT! THX! It works.

It turns out that the #2 was in LauncherPro which I disable a couple days ago.

0 Likes
Lloyd1931

UR>, {you're right} It was a feature of LauncherPro which I disable a few days ago. Wish that feature was standard on this phone.

Wildman wrote:

Second sounds like a option for a 3rd party launcher, did you install a diffrent launcher like Launcher Pro or ADW EX?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i recall adw had the scrolling feature that looked 3d. i believe it was to resemble the nexus app drawer??? whatever it was, i loved it!!

0 Likes