Goodbye thunderbolt!!! Hello RAZR!!!
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

Yes this is another "thunderbolt sucks post" 

Upgraded to the RAZR and had it awhile now, and all my original thoughts about the thunderbolt sucking were true!!!

I have 4freakingG in parts of my house!!! Who the H*LL knew!!! The rest of my house I have FANTASTIC service!! And the network extender even works on this thing!!! 

So yes the whole time, every complaint was accurate. The phone was a piece of junk. It would be better suited as a toy for my daughter! 

It's great to now have a phone that works well. It's amazing that I haven't had to call to Verizon now for a while to complain about a phone.. This thing doesn't turn on and off by itself, text go to who they are supposed to! It doesn't freeze all the time. It lets me tell it what to do instead of again just freezing!! 

So come on Verizon.. Time to do something about the phone!!! 

And whenever you get an upgrade, the RAZR is WELL WORTH THE MONEY!! 

0 Likes
Re: Goodbye thunderbolt!!! Hello RAZR!!!
Wildman
Legend

And this is why they are already talking about releasing another one to fix issues with that one... :smileyvery-happy:  Glad you got a device you like but give you a little while and the repeat of the complaints with the TB will be back for the RAZR..  IT ALWAYS DOES...

I have learned long time ago that not all devices are for everyone, sounds like you found what worked for you...  The TB has worked out way better for me than the Motorola i had before, new device are always perfect until the first issue is found and then it turnes into a complaining game... :smileyhappy:

Enjoy the device...

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

my tbolt is flawless.....at 7 months old.

0 Likes
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

Ok, the both of you!! Shhh! I'm so jealous of you 2 with your working thunderbolts!! I truly wish mine worked where I live. And I still don't understand how 1 phone can work so great and the other be pretty much a brick where I live. When my TB would work, I LOVED that phone! And believe me, if service would just *come back* to that phone, so to speak. I would so go back to it. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i suppose it's like anything....there's always a few lemons. the razr is pretty sweet though, so enjoy it.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

i suppose it's like anything....there's always a few lemons. the razr is pretty sweet though, so enjoy it.

+1 , I agree...  Enjoy your device

0 Likes
ssauls

How can you know that Sense 3.0 is smooth on the Thunderbolt?  It is not available for the Thunderbolt unless you know something I don't.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

ssauls....check your inbox.

0 Likes