Droid Charge Back On Sale Tomorrow? (5/14/11)
ruletheair
Enthusiast - Level 2

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/05/13/droid-charge-to-go-back-on-sale-tomorrow/#disqus_thread

I'm still in my 14 day with the ThunerCrap - will exchange for this if true!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Charge Back On Sale Tomorrow? (5/14/11)
ruletheair
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure why that posted twice.. please delete the first one.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

eh....it's been delayed due to unannounced issues? it's a samsung.....i'd pass. if you're thinking of exhcanging, then i would consider just returning it, activating your old phone, and wiating on the bionic. it does look nice, but the bionic is now another day closer.

0 Likes
philhyde
Enthusiast - Level 2

"Not sure why that posted twice.. please delete the first one "

Not sure why you are posting about the Charge in the Thunderbolt forum.  Delete both?

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

ha, if you think the charge is going to be significantly better, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.  Plus in 6 months, you'll be complaining that you don't have gingerbread yet.

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

philhyde wrote:

"Not sure why that posted twice.. please delete the first one "

Not sure why you are posting about the Charge in the Thunderbolt forum.  Delete both?

I think it's because those of us that are sick of the Thunderbolt already are crossing our fingers we can get a different 4G device in exchange. I would take a different device right now but I gave up a Droid X for this Thunderbolt so why would I go back to another 3G device? Except for the obvious reason that 3G works and 4G is kind of a gimmic at this point. 

0 Likes
FAUguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just so you guys know, the two weeks that I've been using the Droid Charge (for PhoneArena review) the phone was always dropping 4G and going to 3G (even though I'm in a 4G area). The ThunderBolt was doing the same thing, would cycle between 4G/3G/1x. Now that I've installed the software update for the ThudnerBolt yesterday, it has stayed locked on 4G, but the Droid Charge still likes to drop down to 3G most of the time. My guess is that it may also require a newer software to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is for sale on the website and there is a NEW forum in the VZW community, today!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chiripo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck but I would not do that move.

0 Likes