Device not showing up on My Verizon
MeanBroGreene

I recently activated on non-LTE device on my primary line that was previously tied to my Thunderbolt. When I activated the Thunderbolt again on the same line with a new LTE SIM, the device doesn't show up in My Verizon at all, it just shows my phone number with a generic cell phone image. 

0 Likes
Re: Device not showing up on My Verizon
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

I have see this happened before. I believe it will clear it's self in a day or so but I've also seen that clear it's self by cleaning your offline contenet that is cached on your PC....This shouldn't be a issue and should correct it's self in a day or two. Enjoy.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
It might also be related to the fact that it is a different SIM card associated with the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
before the dx, i activated/reactivated two different voyagers getting stuff from one to the other.

it might not update until after midnite.
0 Likes
tiffany1986

Mine does not work on my Verizon and it is not a sim card issue.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Is there a resson you was changing activation on phones, I can see the network system may have to have a little while to update, I agree you might want to wait until 12am when system does daily updates.

0 Likes