Device Manual
papasama

Can I get an HTC TBolt device manual from Verizon without downloading and printing?  I can't find order form on site.

0 Likes
Re: Device Manual
Wildman
Legend

Did you not get one with the device in the original box?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The one in the box was the "Get started" version. The full manual and its couple hundred pages of glory is available online. It might be possible to call HTC and ask for one to be mailed out, but I never looked to verify it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

How to order a printed ThunderBolt Manual:

We always suggest using the green option and viewing it online, but if you do want a printed version of the user manual, there is one available.  You would actually have to call PCD at 800-229-1235.  Choose 1 for English.  Choose 2 for User Manuals.  A representative will order one for you, and there is no cost to have one sent to you (I confirmed this by calling).

ThunderBolt Interactive Guide

ThunderBolt Manual Online

I hope this answers your question.

0 Likes
Ken75

I used phone number & it worked.. They are sending book

BUT.... I tried to use the book on line and it seems so in accurate... Almost like either the phone or book is newer.

Example...  Looking for missed calls ... Book says should see one thing and not see it... Really someplace else... I'm 

new to smart phone so really need to be accurately led....  Anyone else have that prop??  Techs answer was just go 

into a store ,,,but price of gas impractical...Said something about classes but never heard about any of that..

Ken75

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

ken....my advice is to just come here and ask. you'll typically get a response within hours from another tbolt user that is likely more familiar with it than any verizon rep or tech. i got my first smart phone a year ago and had every question answered on these forums. many times if you key word search your question/topic/issue (upper right of the page....but make sure you don't use the wrong search box as it is for the entire verizon site. the one just below it is for the forums), there will already be a number of threads on it.

0 Likes