Delete Custom Avatar from profile...
Wildman
Legend

I was wondering if anyone else is seeing a Admin Password request window when they attempt to delete a custom avatar and if so have anyone found a solution..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42820441/Delete%20Avatar%20Error-new.gif

0 Likes
Re: Delete Custom Avatar from profile...
Tidbits
Legend

It works for me so far.  I think it's cause you are a CL 😛

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman Tidbits i like the Avatars we got N all but i wished we had what we had when we was using Lithium.. an i like the Animated Avatars but haven't seen any since the departure from lithium. But i guess what we got is better than Nothing at all B33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have seen that error message when trying to delete something else in the profile area. I think I saw that someone else noticed the error when attempting to delete an avatar.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This would be then a issue with the Site Ann or Something Els. I haven't seen this issue yet but it's been a While since i removed an Avatar.!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

This issue started about 5 days ago. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

OK... So this has happen to others...  I really wish there was area to report bugs for site. 

I had to remove flash plugin to get the site to load without freezing up and modify a few plugin settings to use the site sometimes and this shouldn't be needed.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well we all know the Mods an Upper Brass read our Post an if there going to Adjust our post as needed when we stray out of the line. then i think they should also fix stuff we report that is out of Kilter with the Site..  An if this issue has been fixed already please disregard my post   Thanks.B33

0 Likes