Contact Pictures not displaying in texts...
LoveBoston9

At some point yesterday my contact pictures has stopped showing up in text messages. They still appear when calls are placed and in the actual contact information, but no longer are in texts. I have restarted my phone and also shut it off for over an hour to try to get them to reload. Any suggestions on how to fix this or why this may have happend. They were there yesterday morning then just stopped showing up...

0 Likes
Re: Contact Pictures not displaying in texts...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure it is convenient to have the the pictures in your messages in case you have forgotten who they are.
It's been a little while since you have posted your question, so I would like to know if this problem is still here. Are these pictures that are synced from Facebook or did you manually go in to set the pictures for the contacts? I look forward to your reply.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Contact Pictures not displaying in texts...
LoveBoston9

Thank you for your reply. These were contact pictures that I had specifically gone in and set for contacts (I.E. for my brother there is a picture of my nephew as his contact picture). I had to delete the pictures from the contacts and then just re-assign them, seems to be working perfectly fine now. I'm sure it was just some sort of glitch. 

>

0 Likes