Can someone answer?
lchan51

What version of Android is this HTC One Max running on? Has it been updated since the original or is it stuck on the original?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can someone answer?
rashadm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to be sure you have the answers you need lchan51. Although we are not able to confirm what software version you have on your device since you do not currently have it, we can confirm that the latest available software version for that device is 3.09.605.7. We do not have any additional information available to us about the versions 4, 5, and 6 you mentioned.

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
derekr_vzw
Verizon Employee

lchan51,

Software updates are a good way to keep your device at peak performance. You can check for available updates here. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

DerekR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lchan51

I don't currently have the device. That link does not tell me the exact version this phone has been updated to. It only advises one to update. Where to find the specs of last android version on this phone?

0 Likes
lchan51

This is not helpful at all! I don't currently have the device. That link does not tell me the exact version this phone has been updated to. It only advises one to update. Where to find the specs of last android version on this phone?

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

lchan51, I am sorry that the link was not as helpful as we thought it would be. The current software of the phone is 3.09.605.7; Baseband: 1.36.60.0520. The improvement that was made with that version was Android Security Patches. I hope those helps with the information you were looking for.

TionnaB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lchan51

It shouldn't be this difficult to get an answer to my question. My question is still unanswered in it's original form. What version of Android is this phone updated to? 4.? 5? 6?

0 Likes
rashadm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to be sure you have the answers you need lchan51. Although we are not able to confirm what software version you have on your device since you do not currently have it, we can confirm that the latest available software version for that device is 3.09.605.7. We do not have any additional information available to us about the versions 4, 5, and 6 you mentioned.

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes