Can I activate another Verizon Wireless device with my information?
missmegs420
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, does anybody know if I can put my services on a different Verizon phone? My girlfriend has her "old" htc bolt that she no longer uses because she got an upgrade last summer.. this phone was used on her Verizon plan. I am trying to hold out for the new Samsung, but cant afford that for a couple weeks.. even tho I am due for an upgrade I don't want the iphone... any ideas for me?? did I mention my current phone is dead...it had a good run of about 3yrs.. but, its toast & im phoneless....soo yea.. the sooner I can get some kind of an idea on how to go about transferring service would be so great!! just didn't wanna be stuck on hold forever & ever.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can i put my verizon wireless number on another verizon phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news missmegs420! You can activate any Verizon Wireless phone on your line! As indicated by Ann154 (thanks!), you may need a SIM card if your current phone does not have a SIM card of the same size as the phone you want to activate. You can get a SIM card free of charge at any Verizon Wireless store http://bit.ly/3SdsA if needed.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Sure you can. You can do it online. Just make sure your device is off and her phone is on and follow the prompts

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The HTC Thunderbolt might need a new SIM card associated with the OP's line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news missmegs420! You can activate any Verizon Wireless phone on your line! As indicated by Ann154 (thanks!), you may need a SIM card if your current phone does not have a SIM card of the same size as the phone you want to activate. You can get a SIM card free of charge at any Verizon Wireless store http://bit.ly/3SdsA if needed.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just ensure that it's a Corporate Verizon store; retailers charge for SIM cards.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I wonder how much the cost is,  just was wondering,  I got one through C.S. b

0 Likes