Blue tooth....Help
jmack02
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi again...

Sorry to be a PITA, but I am really at a loss for my bluetooth function between my TB and van...

The audio portion of the phone paired  with the van but the phone portion will not.. I dont understand how that can be...

I have paired a previous phone and audio before... Could this be an internal issue with the phone? I did install the update and it still wont pair.

Any suggestions?

Thanks....

0 Likes
Re: Blue tooth....Help
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

I've seen a lot of owners complaining that their thunderbolt won't pair with their newer (usually higher end) vehicles. HTC has said it in an incompatibility with the Thunderbolt Bluetooth stack and recommend asking the vehicle service dept if the have any updates on their end. That to me seems to be passing the buck because most of those complaining say their old phone paired with no issues. So far I haven't seen any post where a workaround of fix is available. It's in HTC's court now so let them know of you issue at their website. If this is a big issue, and I don't blame you if it is, you may need to return before it's too late. Sorry:smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Blue tooth....Help
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Read on other forums that "some" are finding their phone connects to their vehicle correctly after the update. Hope that's the case with you

0 Likes