Re: Any news on Gingerbread for Thunderbolt?
havy24
Downloading update lets see how it is
0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

havy24 wrote:

Hello to all community members! Havy24, I'm very curious to know how your download came along! Can you reply with your feedback? Thanks!

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
I have not got either the incredible or thunderbolt Update. Vzw said incredible update came out month or to ago. Vzw called htc they said it was up to vzw to send it whenever. Incredible update was aproved end of august. Was it ever released.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

DionM_VZW wrote:

havy24 wrote:

Hello to all community members! Havy24, I'm very curious to know how your download came along! Can you reply with your feedback? Thanks!

I had the update available on my phone on at least Thursday. I chose to reject it because I wanted to factory reset and then update. Reset the phone on Saturday and poof the update is no longer available. I hope they fix the voicemail bug in the update soon. I'm missing half my preferred applications from my phone since I am holding off on reinstalling them. :smileysad:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Sounds like a good time to do that which we can't talk about. :smileywink:

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

PJNC284 wrote:

Sounds like a good time to do that which we can't talk about. :smileywink:

Nah, I'm fine waiting. I can't keep up with the things for the Eris anyway.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes