Re: Any news on Gingerbread for Thunderbolt?
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awesome, I will be looking that one up.. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Sborden wrote:

Thanks

Its a sweet build but understand that is a Alpha build and a number of features does not fuction properly...  Thought I would point this out before you jump in head over heels...

No disrespect to the OP or PJNC284..  Just figured this is worth knowing..

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Sad thing is that the "alpha" bamf builds are generally more solid and stable than anything official from Verizon.  Eris said there were a bunch of little bugs but I've yet to run into any of them.  Just need to get rid of the recent apps in the pull down and the brightness toggle back under quick settings and it'll be perfect.

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Maybe digitos ment the other incredible the original. That was slated for september but who knows if they really have recieved it.
0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wildman wrote:

Sborden wrote:

Thanks

Its a sweet build but understand that is a Alpha build and a number of features does not fuction properly...  Thought I would point this out before you jump in head over heels...

No disrespect to the OP or PJNC284..  Just figured this is worth knowing..

@Wildman,

Yes i realize it is an Alpha build and possibly not all the features work, but hell i have an official build and not all the feature work on it either so really no difference.    Not flaming you or trying to be rude just saying

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Teasing us again uh? :smileywink: :smileyvery-happy:

PJNC284 wrote:

well if you're impatient enough, "slightly" modified versions are already out there. :smileywink:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

ha.  It wouldn't be like me if I didn't. :smileyvery-happy:  Really ashame the Bolt most likely won't see Sense 3.0 or 3.5 from HTC or Verizon.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, it is a shame.

That being said, I am not fiddling with my Tbolt. It is staying as is and official updates only.

The Eris on the other hand could use a refresh. :smileyhappy:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Sborden wrote

@Wildman,

Yes i realize it is an Alpha build and possibly not all the features work, but hell i have an official build and not all the feature work on it either so really no difference.    Not flaming you or trying to be rude just saying

Nothing taken personally, I agree with PJNC284 about how stable the build is for a Alpla build but after noticing the attitudes some users get when they try something you suggest and it doesn't work out for them, I just try to point out info that makes it clear what they are getting into using this or any suggestions..

Kind of like the developer always post that they are not responsible for any damage you do to your device using their work..

As a developer I just think both sides should be pointed out before users jump in head over heels..

0 Likes
MDagg77

Any way you can change the 5 tabs on the side?

0 Likes