Another event with Thunderbolt
danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, I am adding to my original post. First off I was contacted by 2 VZW reps on the same day, 1 one this website asking for more detailed info.... I don't think she read my post. the other contact was by phone and after our conversation told me she would see what could be done. Both of these VZW reps contacted me the same day, Tuesday the 7th. I have not heard a word since, back to the crappy phone. Today I had a new experience, I had my phone in my pocket locked and the next thing I start to feel my leg get warm. I pull the phone out and its full brightness and totally locked, nothing worked, no blutooth, no calls the face panel would not respond, hit the button ontop..... NOTHING. Pulled the battery out and rebooted and then had no sounds.... Reboot again then ok..... The HTC Thunderbolt SUCKS! plain and simple. Still no return contacts from VZW reps..... They just dont care and I am sure too many people are have issues. IT'S NOT WORTH THE BS with this phone and the VZW reps dont care. This is what you get for being a loyal customer for 13 years.....

Wheres my call Waye?

How about you Katie H.

I'm Pissed. I miss my Blackberry.

Daniel

0 Likes
Re: Another event with Thunderbolt
danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh, by the way I got the text reminding me to return the replacement phone so I wont get charged $500.00, but no text with a solution.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Good Evening danod2,

I understand your frustration! We definitely want to make sure you have a working device to meet your needs. I have followed you. If you are still experiencing issues with your device, we can certainly review your account for additional options. Please send a DM with your wireless number and an alternate number to reach you on for troubleshooting.

JonathanK_VZW

VZW Support

Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Pardon? I don't know what  a D M is.

Daniel

>>Personal info edited for privacy<<

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Jonathan; Can't send a DM until you accept me as a follower

0 Likes
Not applicable

Good Evening danod2,

I have followed you. DM is short for direct message.

JonathanK_VZW

VZW Support

Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
danod2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am being told that we are not connected and I can not send a direct message. This is just as bad as the phone... not working. email me a direct contact for you. >edited for privacy<

Message was edited by: Moderator

0 Likes