Almost all of the same problems with Thunderbolt HTC
brigham70
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have experienced most of the same problems with my phone as the ones indicated on this website.  I have been to the Verizon Store on three separate occasions seeking help, with  almost no solution, I guess not the one I was looking for, however now reconnected.   . 

I have to give a shout-out to Tim in the Verizon Wareham, MA store, who has displayed  incredible  patience and took the time to hopefully  fix the phone and then explain my options.   The final result was to get a replacement and ship out the defective phone, 

It is  employees such as Tim who make  Verizon a world class communication company. 

Very disappointed with Verizon these days, poor quality cell service and poor quality cell products in exchange for huge profits.

Re: Almost all of the same problems with Thunderbolt HTC
WendiLou

I have also had the same problems that people are posting.  I also have had several phone calls to Customer Service with no luck.  I stopped in a store in Phoenix when I was traveling last week and I was told I should try to resetting my phone to factory settings. I was told that as long as I log back into my Gmail account that all of the apps I downloaded previously would be available to me. So I took the plunge and reset my phone.  Yes it is working great. I was surprised to find some of my downloaded music that had mysteriously disappeared suddenly reappeared.  The bummer, I can't seem to figure out how I can access the apps I previously downloaded. I only care about the ones I paid for. 

0 Likes