AZSALUKI
bearx31

VZW is not letting me get on requesting a new registration account so I changed from bearx16 to bearx31.  I can not get the PM you sent me.

VZW not only can't get a phone to work they can't get their web page to work and IMHO the changes on the web page are not an improvement.  I've had it with VZW but can't do anything about it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: AZSALUKI
Wildman
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

lol...i hadn't seen this and just sent you a message pointing out that the last time this happened, a bunch of users ended up with new profiles/screen names. yeah....the sign in process is a mess. i keep clearing my cache and jumping between browsers just to pull my messages. 

Try this post for answer...  http://community.vzw.com/t5/Suggestions-for-this-Community/FORUM-WE-HAVE-A-LITTTLE-PROBLEM/td-p/5905...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol...i hadn't seen this and just sent you a message pointing out that the last time this happened, a bunch of users ended up with new profiles/screen names. yeah....the sign in process is a mess. i keep clearing my cache and jumping between browsers just to pull my messages. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

AZSALUKI wrote:

Try this post for answer...  http://community.vzw.com/t5/Suggestions-for-this-Community/FORUM-WE-HAVE-A-LITTTLE-PROBLEM/td-p/5905...

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

thanks wildman....so far i have been fine today (using chrome...my default). it looks like they resolved the problem.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Glad to here that...

0 Likes
bearx16
Contributor - Level 1

AZSALUKI wrote:

Thanks to all the replys.  Pages have been working for me since mid-afternoon.  I've just got another username in the system now.

I guess it can be marked as solved but I'm not going to long in under my other name to do it.

0 Likes