A hole/bubble on the verizon logo
aior0s

I'm wondering if this is just my phone or its the design.

On the verizon logo there's some kind of bubble/hole on the top below the screen. I havent put a screen protector on this. When i was going to put it I noticed it. It does look like a bubble from screen protector.

Unfortunately I cant take a picture of it. I tried using my other cellphone camera but the image is not clear enough to show it.

Its next to the 1st line of the logo on the top.

I know its not the led notification because the notification is below the speaker.

I have no issue with the phone itself. Except some apps that force closed on me. But I suspect thats because its the apps itself.

can anybody else confirm is they have this or not?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: A hole/bubble on the verizon logo
budone
Legend
I wonder if it is the sensor that shuts the screen off when he device is held to your ear.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend
I wonder if it is the sensor that shuts the screen off when he device is held to your ear.
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i believe you are correct budone. the incredible has a similar sensor (actually there are 2 in the inc) right next the the verizon logo and it's the sensor that tells the device when the phone is being held to your ear, or away from it.

0 Likes
aior0s

aww. thank you for the confirmation. I was so distracted with it. I though my new phone is defective or something.

0 Likes