4g and general Data Problems over the past year with ALL 4G Phones
DroidM
Enthusiast - Level 2

So Im like to look around at all the comunity pages and one thing that seems constant is that all the 4G phoens seem to have the same problem with Data conectivity. So I got me thinking that if VZW is constantly working on ther network to expand the 4G netwpork coudl it be that all theese Data problems are related to that and not the hardware?? It seems to me that the complaints about Data conectiveint also seem to be that there peek just beofr VZW anounces that they are expanding the 4G network. just a thought

0 Likes
Re: 4g and general Data Problems over the past year with ALL 4G Phones
AZSALUKI
Legend

could be. however, i've had NO connectivity issues (but i live in phoenix....an intial LTE area with very good coverage), except for 2 instances, and both were cases of known outages at the time. i mostly leave it on 3g, but do use LTE often....and have never had a problem.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

As Azsaluki stated, it has been the same for me. I do not live in a 4G area, but when I travel 4G data works fine.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3
I agree with Droid... I live in Rochester NY (also an initial LTE rollout city) and it (messed up or nonexistent 4G coverage) happens every time coverage expansion is in process and just prior to that.
0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Aside from the two nationwide outages, I haven't had any data related problems since release.  We've had 4G here in Raleigh for about 4 months now and it's been pretty solid with no complaints. 

0 Likes