gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Ask them and see what they say.
0 Likes
Re: 3G Connectivity with ThunderBolt
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Why should I call CS when my Tbolt is working exactly as advertised. The 3G network is the eHPRD signal. I did the fix to get off 1x on the day 4G LTE & eHPRD was disabled. I re-enabled eHPRD after the network was restored. It was connecting to EDVO Rev A for a while, but since I don't have 4G LTE here that was acceptable. Now it is on the eHPRD network so all is good. I have used the info menu on and off for the past year. It hasn't hurt any of the phones I used it on. I also knew of the code for the fix for just about as long. I know another user on this forum had to use that code in order to reactivate their phone after a factory reset. Some of the information contained within either of these code is better left to the more advanced users, nothing more.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: 3G Connectivity with ThunderBolt
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
If people don't believe then ask them. I know what the code does but I would rather be safe then sorry. It helps I know but I wanted to point out that.
0 Likes