Re: 3G Connectivity with ThunderBolt
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
I got my phone replaced instead of those codes. Verizon said u would void ur warranty and terms of conditions w/ Verizon if u do them. Get ur phone replaced. I have had problems since after the crash. The codes are not a valid trouble shooting step although I disagree because it somewhat worked for 9 days before crash. They put blocks on apps to do the switch too. Tech support advised me of these things.
0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
I lost total service in nh this morning so I restored it because I know I always have 3g at my house. Weird but 20 min later worked.
0 Likes
kballard72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Knew I should have gone with the I phone, 6 days ago when I was inside the 14 day exchange option I would be taking this {word filter avoidance} to the store and getting the iPhone, I should have got in the first place. This whole up and down crap started today for me and has been a little screwy since the 4g outage. 

So now I am stuck to wireless router via house internet. This is {word filter avoidance} Verizon is welcome to fill in the blanks. What a useless boat anchor of a phone. 

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Waiting for update having issues but I replaced my phone and its better now without update. I would call tech I did and its better now even before update. Battery life too way better. I get 6 hrs in 3g.
0 Likes
sjohn525

I normally do research before I buy, but this was a last minute Mother's day gift for my wife. How can Verizon sell me this phone knowing it has this problem.  They didn't even warn me that I may experience this problem.  I know its not Verizon's problem technically, but they sold me this phone knowing it probably wouldn't work after I bought it.  Now I have 14 days to switch to a different phone after paying restocking fee. I have been a loyal Verizon customer for a very long time and this **bleep** me off big time.  Even considering switching to a different carrier.

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
That code someone mention I wad told not to do or I would break terms and conditions.
0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

gina7289 wrote:
That code someone mention I wad told not to do or I would break terms and conditions.

How would it break terms and conditions?  I think the CSR is thinking about something else which is a violation.

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Tech support said it isent a normal trouble shooting step now as of April 29th. Before it was acceptable. It does more harm then good.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

gina7289 wrote:
Tech support said it isent a normal trouble shooting step now as of April 29th. Before it was acceptable. It does more harm then good.
Sorry but, I don't believe you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes