3.5 mm Headphones Don't Fit in the Jack
wsethanderson

Hi.  I was sent a Thunderbolt to replace my lost Droid Charge.  The first unit I had didn't receive data well (rarely got 4G), so I was given a second replacement yesterday.  This unit seems to have a problem accepting headphones.  None of the headphones that I have fit into the jack all the way (a bit of the metal sticks out no matter how hard I try to push them in)...and the headphones that have microphones don't go in far enough for the device to recognize that there is a microphone.  Is this a common problem...or do I need to go back and get a THIRD replacement unit?  I didn't have the problem with the first replacement (the one that had the data/antenna problem). Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: 3.5 mm Headphones Don't Fit in the Jack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you Wsethanderson!

Jamming to the beats of your favorite music is absolutely an important part of any smartphone! This is so strange and I'm incredibly sorry for the odd issue with your phone!

The great news is we definitely want you to have a fully functioning device. As long as there's no physical or liquid damage I would recommend a replacement device.

If you haven't done so already I'm more than happy to assist! I've followed you. Please send me a Private Message and I will contact you to have this replaced!

I look forward to you enjoying your phone fully!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes