Highlighted

next question

I'm having trouble getting apps and signing in on igoogle and facebook. I get an unable to load page error. Also when I try to go to the app catalog I get an error that says 'the action could not be completed. Try again later' These problems have been happening since I turned on the phone yesterday. I have checked and do have data enabled on the phone.My wife using the same phone is able to get to igoogle and facebook but gets the same error on the app catalog. I'm using wifi connected to my home wireless network. Any suggestions?.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: next question

I see other people are complaining of this issue when I did a google search-->Pre Problem

If problem is still not solved,try contacting tech support.Call from another phone besides your Pre. Do some troubleshooting steps.If problem gets solved...come back & repost how it was resolved.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: next question

I did get my problem fixed. I ended up using the webOS doctor and that fixed it. I did have a problem getting the 'next button' to show up when I connected the phone to my laptop. But, the help button explained how to solve that issue. Now everything works like a charm.

0 Likes