Highlighted

iPhone Palm Pre or Pixi

This is SOOOO FRUSTRATING... 

Verizon, PLEASE WAKE UP! 

When one lives in an area where Verizon is just about the ONLY carrier who provides service, we feel so cheated because we are not able to get yet ANOTHER SMARTPHONE! 

If you're a Verizon Customer, you want a Smartphone and you don't like Blackberries, you're screwed!

Why can't we, LOYAL VERIZON customers enjoy the same benefits other Carriers offer their customers??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: iPhone Palm Pre or Pixi

They can't hear us now, and I am not sure they are bothered. Their customer numbers went up last Q over a million more, and they based their whole campaign on coverage - I to am constantly frustrated with the handset position. 

One other thought, if they did get these phones, they would probably mess most of them up with their VZ web stuff, which is terrible - good times!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

They can't hear us now, and I am not sure they are bothered. Their customer numbers went up last Q over a million more, and they based their whole campaign on coverage - I to am constantly frustrated with the handset position. 

One other thought, if they did get these phones, they would probably mess most of them up with their VZ web stuff, which is terrible - good times!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

{keep it courteous}

Palm Pre is coming in January, reportedly. 

iPhone should be coming next year, depends on if Apple and AT&T extend their exclusivity, which I hope is not the case. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

iPhone should be coming next year, depends on if Apple and AT&T extend their exclusivity, which I hope is not the case.

I know a lot of folks are hoping the iPhone comes to Verizon but I don't see it happening. Verizon is committed to establishing their own app store and the iPhone App Store is a money maker that Apple is not going to give up to get their phone on Verizon. Verizon doesn't need the iPhone to continue to be profitable.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Latest rumors from thestreet.com and cnet are that Verizon has flipped on their decision to carry the Pre. If this is the case I will be leaving Verizon. Cant decide if I should sign up with Sprint for the Pre or go to ATT for the iPhone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-10361144-266.html

Article dated 9/24/09 on cnet. Hey Verizon, if you're listening don't scrap the Palm Pre plans. The Pre is having lower than expected sales because Sprint is a cruddy carrier, not because the phone is no good.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

You will be disappointed with the I-phone.  It is crap really.  Some cool features but some features a normal phone would have it doesn't have.  You know like the ability to make and keep calls, image or video messaging, any sort of useablilty, and buttons. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon is getting the Pre! 

The CEO announced that right after Sprint announced that they were getting it. Verizon said they would have it in six months or something like that. 

The iPhone is not crap.

Btw, the iPhone got MMS last Friday and the touch screen is great. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

fezzik wrote:

You will be disappointed with the I-phone.  It is crap really.  Some cool features but some features a normal phone would have it doesn't have.  You know like the ability to make and keep calls, image or video messaging, any sort of useablilty, and buttons. 

Lol!  I can't say yea or nay on the iPhone, but your post made me laugh!  I just envisioned this brick..  :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes

WOW...  You guys are all so wonderful!  Today was my first day, and my first post here, and I thank you all for the input!  Good to know there are so many interested/knowledgeable people out there!

Thanks again

Regi

0 Likes
Covid19