Highlighted

Will Verizon Sell Any Palm Devices???

talnyc

Hi all!

I am a loyal Palm user.  My contract is going to expire in 2 months and I do not see any Palm phones being offered.  I am very unhappy as I do not like the Blackberry and I love the flexability of backing up my Palm on both a Mac and a PC with no issues.  I love the organizational features of the Palm.  If Verizon is NOT going to sell the Palm, then they should suggest a phone that can support the Palm applications, so I do not loose any data.

I think Verizon should inform all of the Palm customers if they are going to bring back the Palm and if so when, so we can make the appropriate decisions.

I went to a NYC Verizon store today to inquire and I heard that maybe this Janaury 2010, Verizon will release a Palm phone.  I was also told to check the Verizon website to see as the website will release information before the stores.  I did not find anything on this.

I am unhappy as all I keep seeing on the TV is commercials for the Palm Pixi and Verizon is not carrying it.

Does anyone know of anything? 

Dedicated Verizon Customer that may switch to AT&T due to feeling abandoned.

0 Likes

Re: Will Verizon Sell Any Palm Devices???

Carl

Palm Pre should be coming in Q1 2010.

Haven't seen anything about the Pixi.

0 Likes

siegeshot

Palm Pre's are amazing, amazing phones. My manager has one and she is a wiz at it. It's so cool to watch someone non-tech savvy looking, completely smoking me (TP2) on her Palm Pre...

Palm knows how to waste everyone with a phone man. I tell ya.

0 Likes

regulat0r

True, pre is the only other device I would consider besides Windows Mobile.

0 Likes

spinne

Not according to Palm's latest releases for the stockholders.

Palm states that not getting Verizon was not a surprize, as they were not counting on Verizon picking up the Pre.

Of course...  Alltel used to keep telling me Soon, Soon.....

0 Likes

doxie66

I am counting on Verizon offering a Palm phone in 2010. I currently have the Storm and I am disappointed with it. I have been looking at reviews for the Palm Pre and it looks like an awesome phone. I was hoping the Verizon would offer it. I have to say it definitely makes me want to look at other carriers.

Lets hope that these rumors that the Pre may not come to Verizon are false.

0 Likes