Highlighted

What do you use to replace the memo function of the Palm ?

katahdin

What do you use to replace the memo function of the Palm ?

I've been using an Sony Clie since 2003 and have a bunch of stuff in momo - I like the search capabilty of palm desktop and the find. 

Thanks .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: What do you use to replace the memo function of the Palm ?

katahdin

So far I ended up using {Companionlink} {link removed - no third party software/apps links please} - the palm desktop to google program - there are several that ;look; the same but it worked very well with the contacts,calendar - and I made sure all memo s had a category because companionlink adds the memos as contacts with the category ==> groups.  The memo itself is in the notes section of the contact. 

Would like a bit better solution - wonder if they plan to interface the google docs with Droid as they did the calendar?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

pool_shark

I use notes on my Omnia and sync with outlook just like I did with my Treo.

0 Likes

katahdin

pool_shark wrote:

I use notes on my Omnia and sync with outlook just like I did with my Treo.

Thanks - Where is notes? I just got a Droid -

I meant to post this in the Droid section.

0 Likes

pool_shark

Sorry, I can't help you there.

0 Likes

katahdin

So far I ended up using {Companionlink} {link removed - no third party software/apps links please} - the palm desktop to google program - there are several that ;look; the same but it worked very well with the contacts,calendar - and I made sure all memo s had a category because companionlink adds the memos as contacts with the category ==> groups.  The memo itself is in the notes section of the contact. 

Would like a bit better solution - wonder if they plan to interface the google docs with Droid as they did the calendar?

View solution in original post

0 Likes