Highlighted

WebOS 1.4.5.1 roll-out requests!

I'm starting a polite, yet direct, thread for Verizon to roll-out WebOS 1.4.5.1 for the Pre Plus users. I love my phone, and actually like my Verizon service. I just want access to the new games and apps that are now available for the new PDK. Once again, Please roll-out the new update soon Verizon.

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: WebOS 1.4.5.1 roll-out requests!

Ditto that request we have been waiting long enough and the Pixi has the update already and it's a cheaper and lower spec smartphone.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Enough already Verizon! Release this overdue update!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

As soon as we have information about updates we will pass it along. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted

how does saying that help anything?

0 Likes

Please release the update for Palm Pre Plus (1.4.5)

We should not have to beg for a release that is known to have been released by Palm to the all wireless carriers and is already deployed by Sprint on both the Pixi and the Pre.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am wondering where the communication break down is. Palm tells us that the ball is in Verizon's court. Verizon says they have no information at all on the update. Is this an internal communication problem at Verizon?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Casonia,

Is Verizon actively working towards providing this update to their users?

Hope this gets answerd with a yes or no!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Currently we do not have any information on the WebOS update for any Palm devices Once we get additional information we will let you guys know. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shayonte,

If by "we" you mean Verizon, then that is obviously not true.  Verizon obviously knows whether they are actively working towards implementing the update.  If by "we" you mean the subgroup within Verizon that you work for, then pick up the phone, call someone who knows and let us know!

0 Likes