Palm Pixi

bandonbeck

Have a Palm Pixi for 22 days.  Screen pressure cracked as I watched it.  The phone itself seems to have very little buffer between edge and glass lending itself to pressure cracks.  Anybody had the same issue?  Went to VZ store they wanted 1 year new contract for a different phone or $50 for a refurb....went to Palm directly looks like they will handle but dissappointed that VZ did not guide me in that direction. 

0 Likes

Re: Palm Pixi

pixigirlNC

I got my pixi one week ago and the screen cracked last night. I was at dinner, sent a text before I got up from the table & put it in my purse. By the time I got back to my car (2 minutes?) I had a new text and the screen was busted. It's radiating from the top right corner like a spider web. I went to Verizon this morning and they offered NO help what so ever. My only option, according to them, was to get a "like new" phone after filing an insurance claim for $90. No thank you. I paid less than that for the phone... I have the number to Palm and will be contacting them as soon as my blood pressure comes down a bit! I hope they can help because I love the phone.

0 Likes

Re: Palm Pixi

pearl1221

This happened to me last night...did calling Palm directly work out?

0 Likes