Highlighted

Mad about facebook app.

pb2112

I am kinda upset about the facebook app. I did not know it would add all my friends on facebook to my contact list. I don't even talk to these people except on facebook. So my question is is there a way to remove these contacts without removing them for my facebook friends list I removed the App from my phone thinking it would remove them from my contacts list but it didn't work.I also tried to remove the contact by just removing it but the phone said "facebook profile can not be deleted", Total {word filter avoidance}

Thanks for any help in advance

pb

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Mad about facebook app.

pb2112

I found the answer to my question(Cant be done) thanks anyway for reading this post.

pb

0 Likes

pb2112

I found the answer to my question(Cant be done) thanks anyway for reading this post.

pb

0 Likes

wushu2004
Novice

pb2112 wrote:

pb

Actually you can.

Go to your contacts app, preferences/accounts, and delete Facebook.

0 Likes

pb2112

Thanks for your response wushu2004 its what I was looking for. Well not really because I did not want to lose All my facebook contacts(I do have a few friends on facebook that I call). I was hoping to be able to just delete contacts that I don't call.

Thanks again for your response

pb

0 Likes