Highlighted

Link to forum rules?

oldgeekster
Novice

I'm old - be nice! :smileytongue:

Would someone please give me a link to the rules for this forum.  I was in a hurry when I created my account, and now that I've decided to actually participate here - it would be wise for me to review them in detail to prevent me from unintentionally violating them. :smileywink:

I am an old, retired, geek - (read beyond "geekster") - and have been having a bang-up time with my Palm Pre Plus.  Would like to share some of the more positive experiences with this device.  For instance - spending all night last night setting up a "Remember The Milk" account, getting it working properly with my GMail and Google Calendar accounts, installing an app still in beta and seeing my ToDo list pop up in that app.  Takes me back to the old days with my Palm Pilot m-130 back in the 90's. In specific, is it OK to refer to/provide links to specific stuff outside Verizon itself?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Link to forum rules?

Paul-D
Novice

Hello oldgeekster,

We're very glad to have you here!

The link to the forum rules can be found at the bottom of every Verizon Community page:  Terms and Conditions.

There, you will find three topics which should answer all of your questions.

I'm sure we'd all benefit from hearing of your experiences.

Paul-D

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Paul-D
Novice

Hello oldgeekster,

We're very glad to have you here!

The link to the forum rules can be found at the bottom of every Verizon Community page:  Terms and Conditions.

There, you will find three topics which should answer all of your questions.

I'm sure we'd all benefit from hearing of your experiences.

Paul-D

View solution in original post

0 Likes

oldgeekster
Novice

Thank you Paul, that was exactly the shot in the arm I needed. :smileywink:

A quick review impressed me as a good list of "common sense" rules with cautions NOT to do things I would never intentionally do regardless.  Looks like my "concerns", while appropriate, turn out to be "OK" for what I would like to contribute here in the Palm section.

Warm Regards,

-=dave=-

0 Likes