Highlighted

Do I have internet on my Palm Centro?

musicman02

I don't know if I do. People have told me that when you get a Smartphone, you automatically have to pay for the data plan too. I'm not sure about this, because I have had no additional charges since switching. Is this true though?

However, my aunt, the one who pays the bills, has internet on her Blackberry. Does this internet apply to all phones on the plan or just hers?

So I basically just asked like 5 questions. Please help!

0 Likes

Re: Do I have internet on my Palm Centro?

pool_shark

musicman02 wrote:

I don't know if I do. People have told me that when you get a Smartphone, you automatically have to pay for the data plan too. I'm not sure about this, because I have had no additional charges since switching. Is this true though?

However, my aunt, the one who pays the bills, has internet on her Blackberry. Does this internet apply to all phones on the plan or just hers?

I believe the mandatory data plan started with smartphones that were released after the Centro. You should be fine, though it should be easy enough, call customer service and ask, or look at the statement.

0 Likes

Re: Do I have internet on my Palm Centro?

tim600sl
Novice

musicman02 wrote:

Smartphone data pack applies to EACH LINE. So in your case the internet applies only to your aunt's line, NOT to all the phones on the account.

0 Likes