Re: pixel ship date
diredup
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on the 12th.

0 Likes
supar6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got notice mine will be delivered tomorrow before 10:30am.  I paid for overnight.  I take back my previous comments Verizon.

Carry on.

fullcrowmoon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered on October 11th and my phone is going to be delivered today before 8pm.

0 Likes
Toneycross
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pick mine up today at the UPS customer center. I placed a hold on the package through ups mychoice that i joined. That way i can pick it up today instead of it sitting there overnight to be put on the truck tomorrow. That would be dumb when i can just go get it at 2pm. Cant wait!! REALLY EXCITED FOR REALLY BLUE!!

0 Likes
Toneycross
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today being the 19th! Cant wait to carry it in the store a day before release and ask if they have a case for this.....lol!

0 Likes
supar6
Enthusiast - Level 3

That was smart.  I'm sitting here waiting on FedEx who is, of course, late so my "overnight before 10:30am" was pointless as like most others, I have to work.  And of course, it requires a signature.  Go FedEx!  SMDH.

Wish Amazon would take over for FedEx.

Toneycross
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got it. Totally worth the wait!!! Even the wallpapers are amazing!! They are live and respond to things like weather or battery or time of day... So cool.. all new ringtones and notifications.. Verizon store didn't want to activate my phone because of the date and it's not released yet but we got it done.... Also got a spek case, glass screen protector and usb-c car charger.. 98$ jeez.. but the Blue is beautiful- the phone is amazing- I love it

0 Likes
ImmodestMouse
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine was pushed out to mid-March after not being informed when I originally purchased a Pixel XL 128 (on black friday) that the ship date was supposed to originally be January 6th. Just cancelled the order, as Verizon staff weren't helpful at all at trying to transfer the original trade-in promo to a standard size pixel or shed light on if even the March date was accurate. Not happy with the delays and honestly, now that I don't currently have a contract with Verizon, am strongly considering switching. Verizon has been completely opaque about the stocking issues with the pixels and hasn't tried to remedy the situation with customers at all. Frankly Google might be responsible for the supply-side issues, but Verizon has been useless and flippant about the whole situation. Get it together.

RickQuiz

My situation is very similar, though I was also trying to move to Verizon from another Sprint and upgrade two phones in the process. I started the process on Dec. 2 and am still waiting for the phones. Now I have an account with Sprint and Verizon and no expected delivery date for the phones. I've done some research and learned that Google's production and shipping systems have been overwhelmed by the demand. But I would still hope for better support from Verizon.

0 Likes