Re: Black Friday Pixel XL
BRISIL64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Clearly, there is a system issue recognizing this Promotion...yet Verizon will not admit it and is making their customers pay for their mistake.

mtngoat
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK, I just called customer service, had to look on my bill to find the number, as they apparently don't list it online anymore.  They said they were aware of the problem.  For some reason, the computer is not picking up the offer code and automatically crediting it to the bills.  They transferred me to the "trade-in & promotions" department, who told me they manually added mine today.  So it should show up next month.  We'll see.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I hope it is easier for you then it has so far been for me. Smiley Sad

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Avalanche88
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got done chatting with another agent online, who did see my account was escalated to get my credits, but I never received notification as I was told I would, so she tried sending another one via e-mail, and it didn't go thru either... Apparently there's an issue with my roadrunner account that must be blocking e-mails from Verizon, so I gave them an alternative address, which worked... but anyway, she escalated my account again just to make sure, and I am supposed to hear back from them within 2 business days as to the outcome of the ticket. I will post any updates I receive.

0 Likes
DAVHUN65

Has anyone received there discount yet? After receiving my 4th bill again no discount i went to Verizon store and asked. Manager doesn't show this promo listed. This is crazy I know what i paid for and saw when i ordered phone. What possible reason for having this promo and then acting like it never happened?

0 Likes
BRISIL64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, they cannot find the promo so they are calling us all liars...as if we would all get together and make this up.  They are cheating us all.

0 Likes
Shocktroop89
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck with this guys I switched to at&t over this.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Avalanche88
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok I finally got this taken care of Smiley Happy I received an e-mail saying that my credits have been applied. I checked my "next bill" in My Verizon, and it's showing all 5 credits (one for the new bill, and the 4 back credits). Again, this is for the Pixel XL, without a trade-in... so anyone else who bought the Pixel XL on Thanksgiving/Black Friday should be eligible for these credits. Hope this helps anyone still having problems getting this promotion applied to their account. Good luck!Credits.jpgCapture+_2017-03-24-11-22-22.png

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sweet!! Thanks for providing hope.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

BRISIL64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for posting that - I will call, but I have a feeling they will say same thing "not a valid promotion"

0 Likes