pixel 2 promo
kp296

I noticed on your website yesterday that the ad banner on "community.verizonwireless.com/welcome" showed an ad for 50% (up to 474.99) off the pixel 2 plus google home mini. I called customer service and they said that did not exist. I directed them to that page and they confirmed they could see it too. They said it must have been an error, but could not explain further and would not honor the price. I noticed today that the ad has changed to $300 off. I took photos of the page and the ad while it was still up, and my concern is that this promo should have been honored regardless, as it was clearly written and posted on your official website, however when clicking on the link it would only reflect the $300 promo.20171019_090612.jpg

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: pixel 2 promo
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If it was a valid promotion, it might have ended yesterday too. So it wouldn't be valid today.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kp296, we truly understand how important it is to receive the best deal on your new device. As a consumer myself I would also want the promotion to be honored that was on our website. Please allow us the opportunity to further explore your options. Can you please clarify if you have already processed the preorder for the Google Pixel 2? Also, what device were you looking to trade in?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I think you should also write to Ken Dixon.

Leadership | About Verizon

Executive management needs to know this sort of thing is transpiring.

0 Likes
kp296

I already processed the pre-order and my trade in is a Samsung Galaxy S7

On Oct 21, 2017 09:38, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes