Why won't Pixel 2 calendar notifications work?
amiles3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had three Google Pixel 2s in the last 10 months. The calendar notifications randomly won't work. I have a daily recurring event, with reminders scheduled, and every now and then, the reminder does not go off. I had a one-time event scheduled for yesterday with a reminder scheduled for 10 minutes before the meeting. The notification didn't go off until 17 minutes after the meeting started.

I called Verizon, and Lexi in the Tech Department told me "you need to set reminders to have them go off." When I told her I have reminders set, she said there was nothing else Verizon could do.

Is this really something Verizon won't help fix?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't Pixel 2 calendar notifications work?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Amiles3, we never want you to miss any important event, and we are in the best disposition to help. Please tell us more, when did this issue start? Aside from making sure that you have reminders set, have you done any troubleshooting? If so, what have you done?

Monica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes