Why can't I send group text messages?
IndeeStrong
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I've had my XL since October some time and I've recently started having issues with messaging. I used to be able to group message my friends without issue, but more it sends my message to each person individually within the group and within their own conversations. Is anyone else having this issue as well or is it just me? And is there a way to fix this as well?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messaging anyone???
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

Try this... Go into the group conversation. At the top you need to tap on the names of the people in the group, not the circle image. Once you do that another screen should show. To the right it has a toggle for just me and group. Make sure it's on group. That should fix your issue when it comes to the your responses going to each person individually vs the group.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

What messaging app do you use?

0 Likes
IndeeStrong
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Verizon message+ app

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

Try this... Go into the group conversation. At the top you need to tap on the names of the people in the group, not the circle image. Once you do that another screen should show. To the right it has a toggle for just me and group. Make sure it's on group. That should fix your issue when it comes to the your responses going to each person individually vs the group.

0 Likes
IndeeStrong
Enthusiast - Level 2

That worked! Thanks so much!